Our History Centre which is situated within Haverhill Arts Centre in the High Street, contains the following collections and facilities:
- Over 8,000 photographs depicting life in Haverhill and district from c1860.
- Editions of the ‘Echo’ on microfilm from 1888 to 1980.
- All types of publications from the area.
- Various aids to the Family Historian.
- A changing programme of exhibitions thoughout the year.
- Books published by the group on most aspects of the town’s history.
The Centre is open on:
Thursday and Friday mornings 10am to 12 and
Saturdays from 10.30am to 3.30pm or by prior appointment.
From September 4th we will also be opening on Wednesday mornings. 10:00 to 12:00.