Our History Centre which is situated within Haverhill Arts Centre in the High Street, contains the following collections and facilities:
- Over 8,000 photographs depicting life in Haverhill and district from c1860.
- Editions of the ‘Echo’ on microfilm from 1888 to 1980.
- All types of publications from the area.
- Various aids to the Family Historian.
- A changing programme of exhibitions thoughout the year.
- Books published by the group on most aspects of the town’s history.
The Centre is open on:
Thursday and Friday mornings 10am to 12 and
Saturdays from 10.30am to 3.30pm or by prior appointment.
From January 3rd we will be opening on Thursday and Friday mornings instead of afternoons.